Our investment operations currently consist of steel service provider Feon and over 200 million euros in net assets, which are widely diversified in different asset classes. In accordance with our strategy, we aim to increase the number of target companies in the future.
We are an active owner in Finnish companies.
Onvest as an investor:
- We are a sector neutral investor
- No predefined investment horizon
- In majority investments we focus on unlisted companies
- In minority investments we take both unlisted and listed companies into consideration
- We are an active owner and we require a board seat in the companies we own
- In addition to equity, we can also provide debt funding
Our quality criteria for investments:
- The company has a leading market position or aims to reach that via a series of acquisitions
- The barrier of entry for competing companies should be high
- The company’s management has a clear strategy and goals
- The company’s management wants to commit to the company also through ownership
Our financial criteria for investments:
- The company’s operations are well established and profitable
- The company’s cash flow is positive
- Our average investment is around 10-50 million euros
Prerequisites for target companies:
- The company’s headquarters are in Finland
- The company can, in addition to the Finnish market, operate or aim to operate globally
- The company operates in a sustainable and responsible way
Feon Oy is a steel service provider for machinery and equipment manufacturers and steel and metal constructors. Feon provides its customers with structural steel grades and profiles, special steel grades, innovative construction systems and a wide range of pretreatment services.